NEW YORK, June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) today announced that the Company will be presenting at two upcoming investor events.
Scot Melland, Chairman, President & CEO and Michael Durney, Senior Vice President, Finance & CFO will present at the William Blair Growth Conference in Chicago on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 9:30 AM Central time/ 10:30 AM Eastern time.
On Tuesday, June 19, 2012, Mr. Melland will participate in the Stifel Nicolaus 2012 Internet & Media Conference in New York. The fireside chat will begin at 10:20 AM Eastern time.
The events will be webcast live on the investor relations section of the Company's website at www.diceholdingsinc.com.About Dice Holdings, Inc. Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX) is a leading provider of specialized career websites for professional communities, including technology and engineering, financial services, energy, healthcare, and security clearance. Our mission is to help our customers source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. For more than 21 years, we have built our company by providing our customers with quick and easy access to high-quality, unique professional communities and offering those communities access to highly relevant career opportunities and information. Today, we serve multiple markets primarily in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Investor & Media Contact: Jennifer BewleyVice-President, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications Dice Holdings, Inc.212-448-8288 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV