Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that it will present at the J.P. Morgan Diversified Industries Conference in New York City on Wednesday, June 6, at 11:45 a.m. (EDT). A webcast of the presentation by Mike Kershaw, Chief Financial Officer, and Steve Meilicke, VP Corporate Controller, and presentation materials, will be available at http://investor.perini.com . A replay will be available for 30 days following the presentation.
About Tutor Perini Corporation
Tutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design/build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures.
We offer general contracting, pre-construction planning and comprehensive project management services, including the planning and scheduling of the manpower, equipment, materials and subcontractors required for a project. We also offer self-performed construction services including excavation, concrete forming and placement, steel erection, electrical and mechanical services, plumbing and HVAC. We are known for our major complex building project commitments as well as our capacity to perform large and complex transportation and heavy civil construction for government agencies and private clients throughout the world.Tutor Perini Corporation website: http://www.tutorperini.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV