Forestar To Acquire Credo Petroleum
Important Additional Information and Where to Find It
Credo intends to file with the SEC and mail to its stockholders a proxy statement on Schedule 14A pursuant to Section 14(a) of the Exchange Act in connection with the merger. This document will contain important information about Forestar, Credo, the merger and other related matters. Credo’s investors and security holders are urged to read this document carefully when it is available. Credo’s investors and security holders will be able to obtain free copies of the proxy statement and other documents to be filed with the SEC by Credo through the web site maintained by the SEC at www.sec.gov. Credo’s investors and security holders may also obtain these documents, free of charge, from Credo’s website ( www.credopetroleum.com) under the tab “Corporate Governance” and then under the heading “SEC Filings” or by contacting Credo’s Investor Relations Department at 303-297-2200.
Credo and its directors and executive officers may be deemed to be participants in the solicitation of proxies in respect of the transactions contemplated by the merger agreement. Information regarding the persons who may, under the rules of the SEC, be deemed participants in the solicitation of Credo stockholders in connection with the merger will be set forth in the proxy statement when it is filed with the SEC. Credo’s investors and security holders can find information about Credo’s executive officers and directors in its definitive proxy statement filed with the SEC on February 28, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV