- This was the Company’s 19 th consecutive profitable quarter, and the 41 st of the last 43 quarters
- Preliminary revenues increased to $2.77 million from $2.64 million – a new record for any 3 rd quarter
- Approximately 15% of revenues came from new software licenses
- Approximately 0.14% of revenues came from consulting studies
- Cash as of May 31, 2012 was approximately $12.99 million, up 33.7% from $9.71 million on May 31, 2011. On May 8, just under $0.8 million was distributed for the Company’s second ongoing cash dividend of $0.05 per share per quarter.
Simulations Plus Reports Preliminary Third Quarter FY2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.