Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc. (“Midstates” or the “Company”) (NYSE:MPO) announced today that John Crum, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer and President, will participate in the RBC Capital Markets' Global Energy and Power Conference in New York City today, June 4, 2012. In conjunction with that Conference, a new investor handout will be posted on the Company’s web site, www.midstatespetroleum.com in the Investors section of the web site later today.
About Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc.
Midstates Petroleum Company, Inc. is an independent exploration and
production company focused on the application of modern drilling and
completion techniques to oil-prone resources in previously discovered
yet underdeveloped hydrocarbon trends. Founded in 1993, the Company’s
operations are currently focused on oilfields in the Upper Gulf Coast
Tertiary trend onshore in central Louisiana. Midstates is headquartered
in Houston, Texas. Additional information about the Company is available
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV