LRR Energy, L.P. (NYSE: LRE) ("LRE" or "LRR Energy") announced today that on June 1, 2012 it closed its previously announced acquisition from its sponsor, Lime Rock Resources. LRE acquired predominantly mature, oil weighted properties in the Permian Basin region of New Mexico and onshore Gulf Coast region of Texas for a purchase price of $67.0 million subject to customary purchase price adjustments.
After its semi-annual redetermination and in conjunction with the closing on June 1, 2012, LRE’s borrowing base under its credit facility was redetermined at $240.0 million, which we believe provides ample financial flexibility to execute our capital program and distribution strategy. Based on adjustments from the effective date, LRE closed the acquisition with $65.1 million and currently has approximately $222.8 million of debt outstanding under its credit facility.
Additionally, LRR Energy announced the following revised guidance for full year 2012:
- Production to average 5,900 – 6,300 Boe per day
- LOE on a Boe of production basis to average $9.25 – $9.75
- LRR Energy expects to spend approximately $25.7 million of total capital expenditures on the development of its oil and natural gas properties in 2012, including approximately $19.8 million of maintenance capital expenditures. Maintenance capital expenditures represent our estimate of the amount of capital required on average per year to maintain our production over the long term. We expect to spend the remaining $5.9 million of estimated expenditures primarily on cost cutting projects. On a go forward basis, we expect annual maintenance capital expenditures to be $21.0 million.
The revised 2012 guidance set forth above sets forth management’s best estimate based on current and anticipated market conditions and other factors. While LRR Energy believes that these estimates and assumptions are reasonable, they are inherently uncertain and are subject to significant business, economic, regulatory, environmental and competitive risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those we anticipate, as set forth under “Forward-Looking Statements.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV