- Production to average 5,900 – 6,300 Boe per day
- LOE on a Boe of production basis to average $9.25 – $9.75
- LRR Energy expects to spend approximately $25.7 million of total capital expenditures on the development of its oil and natural gas properties in 2012, including approximately $19.8 million of maintenance capital expenditures. Maintenance capital expenditures represent our estimate of the amount of capital required on average per year to maintain our production over the long term. We expect to spend the remaining $5.9 million of estimated expenditures primarily on cost cutting projects. On a go forward basis, we expect annual maintenance capital expenditures to be $21.0 million.
LRR Energy, L.P. Announces Closing Of Acquisition Of Oil And Gas Properties From Lime Rock Resources And Updated 2012 Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.