SL Power Electronics, a division of SL Industries (NYSE/AMEX: SLI) and an industry leader in the design and manufacture of medical power supplies, announces the addition of the MINT1275 to its high-density, single output, open frame AC/DC medical-grade power supply family. The MINT1275 models are ideal for a variety of medical devices with space and airflow constraints – especially in table-top in-vitro diagnostics and laboratory instruments as well as in portable imaging, surgical and therapeutic medical devices and portable home healthcare appliances.
Surpassing the strict requirements of medical devices, the MINT1275 models feature:
- High power – 275 watts with forced air and 180 watts convection cooled
- Active Current Share for redundancy
- The lowest earth leakage current with less than 400µ amps
- 2 MOPP (means of patient protection) safety
- Reinforced isolation requirements – IEC60601-1 3rd edition
- Class I and Class II configurations
- Small footprint – ideal for 1U (1.75”) high applications
“Today’s demanding medical power loads require power supplies that offer high power density, small footprint and meet or exceed rigorous industry standards,” said Greg Harris, Executive Vice President of Sales for SL Power. “We’re proud to be leading the industry with our feature-rich power supplies and based on customer feedback, we envision that our new MINT1275 model will become a de facto standard for medical device manufacturers.”
Available in a convenient 3 X 5 inch (76.2 x 127 mm) package and measuring only 1.38 inches (35.05 mm) tall, the MINT1275 delivers 180 watts of continuous convection cooled power to the connected load – the highest in this form factor – and up to 275 watts with forced air cooling at 92 percent efficiency.Available in five, 12 to 56Vdc output models, the MINT1275 power supply has a wide temperature range – delivering full rated output power while operating within an ambient temperature range of -40°C to 70°C with standard interface signals.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts