SOUTH HACKENSACK, N.J., June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AEP Industries Inc. (NASDAQ: AEPI), a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of an extensive range of plastic packaging products for the food/beverage, industrial and agricultural markets, invites shareholders and investors to listen to a broadcast review of the Company's second quarter 2012 results.
The call will be held on Tuesday, June 12, 2012, at 10:00 AM ET. Domestic participants can access the conference call by dialing 888-802-8577. International participants should dial 404-665-9928. Callers should reference the passcode 82541179, or ask to be connected to AEP's second quarter 2012 earnings teleconference. The call will also be broadcast live over the internet and can be accessed by visiting the Company's investor information page at www.aepinc.com. Brendan Barba, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Paul Feeney, Executive Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
For those unable to participate during the call, a replay will be available until 11:59 PM ET on June 26, 2012. Domestic participants can access the replay by dialing 800-585-836. International participants should dial 404-537-3406. The replay will also be available over the internet and can be accessed by visiting the Company's investor information page at www.aepinc.com.
AEP Industries Inc. manufactures, markets, and distributes an extensive range of plastic packaging products for the food/beverage, industrial and agricultural markets. The Company has operations throughout
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV