BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:BPAX) today announced that Stephen M. Simes, BioSante’s president & CEO will present a corporate update at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York on June 6, 2012 at 11:00 am EDT.
Mr. Simes will provide an overview of BioSante, as well as an update on the LibiGel ® (testosterone gel) Phase III clinical development program, and a review of published results using BioSante’s GVAX Cancer Immunotherapies in combination with ipilimumab (Ipi; Yervoy; BMS).
A live audio webcast of remarks by Mr. Simes may be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/jeff68/bpax/. The webcast will be archived for 90 days.
About BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc.BioSante is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing products for female sexual health and oncology. BioSante´s products include LibiGel ® (transdermal testosterone gel) for the treatment of female sexual dysfunction (FSD), specifically hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD), which is in Phase III clinical development. BioSante also is developing a portfolio of cancer vaccines, with 17 Phase I and Phase II clinical trials currently on-going. Four of these vaccines have been granted Orphan Drug designation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). BioSante´s other products include a testosterone gel for male hypogonadism, which is licensed to Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., and for which a New Drug Application (NDA) was approved by the FDA in February 2012, and the Pill-Plus™, an oral contraceptive in Phase II clinical development by Pantarhei Bioscience B.V. BioSante´s first FDA-approved product is Elestrin™ (estradiol gel) indicated for the treatment of hot flashes associated with menopause, is marketed in the U.S. by Jazz Pharmaceuticals, BioSante´s licensee. Additional information is available online at: www.biosantepharma.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV