- Diluted earnings per share rose to $0.35 for the three months ended April 30, 2012, from $0.14 in the previous year;
- Same store sales increased 17.8% over the same period in 2011;
- Total revenues were $200.9 million, a year-over-year increase of $8.9 million, or 4.6%, with reported growth tempered by the closing of 11 stores in fiscal 2012;
- Retail segment gross margin rose 320 basis points to 33.7%;
- Retail segment operating income increased to $10.8 million, compared to $4.9 million for the same quarter in the prior fiscal year;
- Credit segment operating income increased to $11.1 million, compared to $9.9 million for the prior-year period; and
- The Company raised earnings guidance for fiscal year 2013 to adjusted diluted earnings per share of $1.30 to $1.40.
Conn’s, Inc. Announces Results For The Quarter Ended April 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.