INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDL) (NASDAQ: PDLI) today announced that John P. McLaughlin, the company's president and chief executive officer, is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 6, 2012, at 4:00 p.m. ET in New York City.
This presentation will be available to interested parties through a live and archived audio webcast. To access the live and subsequently archived webcasts of the presentation, go to the Company's website at http://www.pdl.com and go to "Company Presentations & Events." Please connect to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the event to allow for any software download that may be necessary. The archived webcast will be available for seven days following the presentation.About PDL BioPharma PDL pioneered the humanization of monoclonal antibodies and, by doing so, enabled the discovery of a new generation of targeted treatments for cancer and immunologic diseases. Today, PDL is focused on intellectual property asset management, investing in new revenue generating assets and maximizing the value of its patent portfolio and related assets. For more information, please visit www.pdl.com. NOTE: PDL BioPharma and the PDL BioPharma logo are considered trademarks of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
SOURCE PDL BioPharma, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV