WASHINGTON, June 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (NASDAQ: VNDA), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders, today announced that the Company will present five posters during the scientific session at SLEEP 2012 on Monday, June 11. The data presented on the posters are from Vanda's ongoing Phase III program for tasimelteon, a circadian regulator being evaluated to treat totally blind individuals with Non-24-Hour Disorder.
The following posters will be presented on Monday, June 11, beginning at 5:00 p.m. in the John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
1. Title: Timing and Duration of Nap Episodes are Coincident with Melatonin Acrophase Authors: Schreffler ER, Licamele L, Dressman MA, Feeney J, Polymeropoulos MH
2. Title: Significant Sleep Impairment in Totally Blind Individuals with N24HSWD Authors: Torres R, Licamele L, Feeney J, Dressman MA, Polymeropoulos MH3. Title: Seventy Percent of Totally Blind People with Sleep Complaints Are Not Entrained to the 24 Hour Clock Authors: Dressman MA, Licamele L, Feeney J, Polymeropoulos MH 4. Title: Pleiomorphic Expression of N24HSWD in the Totally Blind Authors: Licamele L, Dressman M, Feeney J, Polymeropoulos MH 5. Title: A National Registry of Totally Blind Individuals With Sleep-Wake Complaints Authors: Gallagher A, Lavedan C The posters will be archived for 30 days on Vanda's website at www.vandapharma.com. About Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. For more on Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc., please visit http://www.vandapharma.com. Company Contact: Cristina Murphy Senior Communications Manager Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (202) 734-3414 email@example.com SOURCE Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV