Human Genome Sciences Invites Investors To Listen To Webcast Of Presentation At Goldman Sachs Conference
Human Genome Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: HGSI) announced today that its presentation at the Goldman Sachs 33rd Annual Global Healthcare Conference will be webcast and may be accessed at www.hgsi.com.
A member of Human Genome Sciences’ senior management team will present a corporate overview on Tuesday, June 5, 2012, at 5:40 PM Eastern time. Investors interested in listening to the live webcast may want to log on before the presentation begins to download any software required. The archive of the presentation will be available for several days following the event.
ABOUT HUMAN GENOME SCIENCES
Human Genome Sciences exists to place new therapies into the hands of those battling serious disease.For more information about HGS, please visit the Company’s web site at www.hgsi.com. Health professionals and patients interested in clinical trials of HGS products may inquire via e-mail to email@example.com or by calling HGS at (240) 314-4430. HGS and Human Genome Sciences are trademarks of Human Genome Sciences, Inc. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV