Management Conference Call
Salesforce.com will host a conference call with investors to discuss this transaction at 8:30 a.m. (ET) / 5:30 a.m. (PT) on June 4, 2012. A live dial-in is available domestically at 866-901-SFDC or 866-901-7332 and internationally at +1 706-902-1764, passcode salesforce.com or 87397859. A live audiocast of the event will be available on the salesforce.com Investor Relations website at http://www.salesforce.com/investor . A replay will be available at 800-585-8367 or +1 855-859-2056, passcode 87397859, until midnight (ET) July 4, 2012.
About Buddy Media
Buddy Media is the social enterprise technology of choice for eight of the world's top ten global advertisers, empowering them to build and maintain relationships with their consumers in a connections-based world.The Buddy Media social marketing suite helps brands build powerful connections globally with its scalable, secure architecture and data-driven customer insights from initial point of contact through point of purchase. Buddy Media is one of the most award winning social enterprise software companies, winning the prestigious TechCrunch "Crunchie" Award for Best Enterprise application, named to the Advertising Age 2011 "Digital A-list," and CEO and Founder Mr. Buddy Media was selected as 2011 New York Entrepreneur of the Year® by Ernst and Young. Buddy Media is the only company to be named a charter Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, LinkedIn Certified Developer and Google Engagement Solutions partner. For more information, visit http://www.BuddyMedia.com CODE Advisors acted as the exclusive financial advisor to Buddy Media. About Salesforce.com With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow customers to:
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Data.com, Salesforce Service Cloud, and Salesforce Site.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku and Salesforce Radian6.
- Empower small business to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV