- Timken® Wear-Resistant Roller Bearings for wind-energy applications, designed to reduce life-limiting wear problems including micropitting on main shaft spherical roller bearings and micropitting, smearing and brittle flaking on wind turbine gearbox cylindrical bearings.
- The Timken® Online Intelligence System (OIS), a breakthrough condition monitoring/data collection and reporting system specifically designed for low-speed wind turbine applications. Timken will have a live demonstration featuring the unique technical capabilities of the OIS system.
- The Timken® UltraWind ™ Tapered Roller Bearing, offering the highest bearing life ratings in the industry, as verified by Germanischer Lloyd in 2012. This pre-loaded bearing has superior stiffness to manage the motion of the main shaft and rotor and also contains raceway profiles designed to control maximum stress levels which provide greater product reliability.
- Animation of Timken's new Wind Energy Research and Development Center in Canton, OH (currently under construction; opening scheduled for November 2012) demonstrating the facility's product testing capabilities.
- Timken EcoPower ™ Induction Heaters, useful for both mounting and dismounting components with tight fits, and utilizing flexible coils for handling large wind components. The units save time by heating work pieces faster than conventional methods, reduce energy consumption and create a safer work environment.
- Timken planetary bearing solutions, which include cylindrical roller bearings, the semi-integrated planet-pac and the fully integrated flexpin bearing. These solutions combine planetary pins, bearing raceways and planetary gears in various combinations to help achieve lean, compact and reliable wind turbine gearbox design. This is especially important as wind turbine size and capacity scale upward to meet the goals of the power generation industry.
Timken Features Solutions At AWEA WINDPOWER 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.