- Five (38.5%) achieved partial response, as defined as tumor shrinkage of more than 30%
- Seven (53.8%) showed prolonged stable disease (defined as tumor shrinkage <30% from baseline or tumor growth <20% from the nadir)
- Eight (61.5%) had tumor shrinkage
- Five of eight patients (62.5%) who demonstrated either partial responses or prolonged stable disease after treatment with INNO-206 had been previously treated with doxorubicin and had failed to respond.
CytRx Announces Favorable Results From Phase 1b/2 Clinical Trial With INNO-206
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.