P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): Today's Featured Technology Winner
P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk (TLK) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 2.8%. By the end of trading, P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk rose 31 cents (0.9%) to $32.87 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 499,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.71-$33.85 after having opened the day at $33.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.56. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Hoku (HOKU), up 28.3%, Parkervision (PRKR), up 16.4%, Microvision (MVIS), up 12.8%, and Vringo (VRNG), up 8.2%. Perusahaan Perseroan (Persero) PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk and its subsidiaries provide telecommunication and network services worldwide. P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk has a market cap of $15.8 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 12, below the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 12.6 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are no analysts that rate P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV