Trina Solar (TSL) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.9%. By the end of trading, Trina Solar rose 20 cents (3.3%) to $6.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.4 million shares of Trina Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $5.95-$6.70 after having opened the day at $5.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $6.15. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Hoku (HOKU), up 28.3%, Parkervision (PRKR), up 16.4%, Microvision (MVIS), up 12.8%, and Tegal Corporation (TGAL), up 7.5%. Trina Solar Limited, an integrated solar-power products manufacturer, engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of photovoltaic (PV) modules worldwide. Trina Solar has a market cap of $479.3 million and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 7.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are four analysts that rate Trina Solar a buy, one analyst rates it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Trina Solar as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and generally weak debt management.
- You can view the full Trina Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about TSL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV