Vringo Inc. (VRNG): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner
Vringo (VRNG) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.8%. By the end of trading, Vringo rose 31 cents (8.2%) to $4.10 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Vringo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $3.57-$4.40 after having opened the day at $3.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.79. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Bridgeline Digital (BLIN), up 6.5%, Majesco Entertainment Company (COOL), up 5%, Astea International (ATEA), up 3%, and Streamline Health Solutions (STRM), up 2.7%. Vringo, Inc., a development stage company, provides a range of software products for mobile video entertainment, personalization, and mobile social applications. Vringo has a market cap of $49.2 million and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 282.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Vringo as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been unimpressive growth in net income over time.
- You can view the full Vringo Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV