TORONTO, June 1, 2012 /CNW/ - Timbercreek Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation (the "Fund"), is pleased to announce it has completed a non-brokered private placement of 478,100 Class J Shares at $10 per Class J Share (the "Private Offering") effective June 1st, 2012. Gross proceeds of this Private Offering will be used to fund mortgage loans invested in from time to time and for general corporate purposes of the Fund.
As of the date of this press release the total issued and outstanding Class A Shares and Class J Shares were 15,415,297 and 478,100 respectively.
About the Fund
The Fund provides investors with an opportunity to receive attractive yields by investing indirectly, through holding shares of the Fund, in mortgage loan investments, comprised of first mortgages, selected and determined to be high quality by its manager, Timbercreek Asset Management Ltd. The investment objective of the Fund is, with a primary focus on capital preservation, to acquire and maintain a diversified portfolio of mortgage loan investments that generates attractive, stable returns in order to permit the Fund to pay monthly distributions to its shareholders.SOURCE Timbercreek Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV