Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions as well as individual investors, today announced the initial distribution declaration for the Nuveen Real Asset Income and Growth Fund (NYSE: JRI) of $ .3675 per share.
The new closed-end fund’s investment objective is to provide a high level of current income and long-term capital appreciation. The fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing in real asset related companies located anywhere in the world, with a focus on infrastructure and real estate companies’ securities.
|The following dates apply to today’s distribution declaration:|
|Record Date||July 13, 2012|
|Ex-Dividend Date||July 11, 2012|
|Payable Date||August 1, 2012|
|Reinvest Date||August 1, 2012|
|Quarterly Distribution Per Share|
|JRI||Nuveen Real Asset Income and Growth Fund||.3675|
The fund intends to make regular quarterly distributions to its shareholders based on its past and projected performance. The next quarterly distribution is expected to be declared on October 1, 2012 and payable November 1, 2012. The fund will seek to establish a distribution rate that roughly corresponds to the fund’s projections of the cash flow that could reasonably be expected to be generated by the fund’s portfolio investments net of fund expenses, over an extended period of time. As market conditions and portfolio performance may change, the rate of distributions on the shares and the fund’s distribution policy could change.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV