Cell Therapeutics To Host Investor And Analyst Meeting To Discuss Targeted Agents In Myelofibrosis And High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome/Acute Myeloid Leukemia On Sunday, June 3, 2012, In Chicago
SEATTLE, June 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cell Therapeutics, Inc. ("CTI") (Nasdaq and MTA: CTIC) will host an investor and analyst meeting to discuss unmet medical needs and targeted agents in myelofibrosis and high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome/acute myeloid leukemia, including data from pacritinib, the product candidate that CTI has agreed to acquire, and CTI's product candidate tosedostat. The event will take place on Sunday, June 3, 2012 in Chicago, Illinois. The American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting is being held in Chicago from June 1-5, 2012.
Speakers at the event will include: Srdan Verstovsek, M.D., Ph.D., MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas; Elihu Estey, M.D., Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, Seattle, Wash., Rami Komrokji, M.D., Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, Fla.; and David Steensma, M.D., F.A.C.P., Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, Mass.
The presentations will begin at 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 5 a.m. PDT / 2 p.m. CET and conclude at approximately 8 a.m. CDT / 9 a.m. EDT / 6 a.m. PDT / 3 p.m. CET. The presentations will be webcast live with slides and archived at www.celltherapeutics.com.
About PacritinibPacritinib is an oral, once a day, tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) with dual activity against JAK2 and FMS-like tyrosine kinase 3 (FLT3). Mutations in these kinases have been shown to be directly related to the development of a variety of blood related cancers including MPD, leukemia and lymphoma. Pacritinib has demonstrated encouraging results in phase 1 and 2 studies for patients with myelofibrosis and a phase 3 study is planned in this disease.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV