Matador Resources Company (NYSE: MTDR) (“Matador” or the “Company”), an independent energy company currently focused on the oil and liquids rich portion of the Eagle Ford shale play in South Texas, today announced Joe Foran, Chairman, President and CEO, will participate in a panel discussion at the RBC Capital Markets’ Global Energy and Power Conference on Monday, June 4, 2012 at 1:05 p.m. ET. The subject of the panel discussion will be Emerging Oil and Liquid Plays in the U.S.
The panel will be webcast. To access the webcast, you can use the following link, http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rbc143/panel4/, or visit our website at www.matadorresources.com under the Events page of the Investors section of the website.
Matador’s June Investor Presentation is available at www.matadorresources.com under the Presentations & Webcasts page of the Investors section of the website.
About Matador Resources CompanyMatador is an independent energy company engaged in the exploration, development, production and acquisition of oil and natural gas resources in the United States, with a particular emphasis on oil and natural gas shale plays and other unconventional resource plays. Its current operations are located primarily in the Eagle Ford shale play in South Texas and the Haynesville shale play in Northwest Louisiana and East Texas. For more information visit Matador Resources Company at www.matadorresources.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV