Whiting Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: WLL) today announced that the Company will be participating in the following upcoming investor conferences:
James T. Brown, Whiting’s President and COO, will participate in a panel discussion at the 2012 RBC Capital Markets’ Global Energy and Power Conference at The Ritz-Carlton Battery Park in New York City. The panel discussion, “Bakken Perspectives: Views from Both Sides of the Border,” begins at 3:05 p.m. EDT on Monday, June 4, 2012. A live webcast of the panel discussion may be accessed on the Internet by logging onto the following link: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rbc143/panel6/.
James J. Volker, Whiting’s Chairman and CEO, will host one-on-one meetings at the Raymond James Spring Investors Conference in Boston on Tuesday, June 5, 2012. The conference is being held at the InterContinental Hotel.
Eric K. Hagen, Vice President of Investor Relations at Whiting, will present at the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch 2012 Smid Cap Conference at the The Boston Harbor Hotel at 11:45 a.m. EDT on Thursday, June 7, 2012. A live webcast of Mr. Hagen’s presentation may be accessed on the Internet by logging onto the following link: http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/baml/smidcap2012/id37781800.cfm.About Whiting Petroleum Corporation Whiting Petroleum Corporation, a Delaware corporation, is an independent oil and gas company that explores for, develops, acquires and produces crude oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids primarily in the Rocky Mountain, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Michigan and Gulf Coast regions of the United States. The Company’s largest projects are in the Bakken and Three Forks plays in North Dakota and its Enhanced Oil Recovery fields in Oklahoma and Texas. The Company trades publicly under the symbol WLL on the New York Stock Exchange. For further information, please visit http://www.whiting.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV