NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: Ameren (AEE), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) and Public Storage (PSA).
The utility company reported on May 4 a first-quarter loss of $403 million, or $1.66 a share, a reversal from year-earlier earnings of $74 million, or 29 cents a share.
"Uncertainty related to merchant generation's outlook continues to cloud what is otherwise an attractive (and improving) regulated rate base growth story, in our view," Wells Fargo analysts wrote in a May 4 report. "No change to our 2012-14E EPS of $2.30, $1.75, and $2.00. Our rating remains Market Perform with a 12-18 month valuation range of $32-33 per share."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 5%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV