ATLANTA, June 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Oxford Golf is excited to announce a year-long promotion partnered with the Old Quarry Golf Course, Hyatt Regency Hotel, Curacao and the Curacao Tourist Board that will send six lucky winners on a trip to Curacao for a golfer's dream vacation.
The winners will receive a prize package that includes:
- 2 Round Trip tickets from anywhere in North America to Curacao.
- 5 Days, 4 nights at the Hyatt Regency Curacao
- Unlimited Golf for 2 at Old Quarry Golf Course on the Santa Barbara Plantation
- VIP airport transfer
- A complimentary golf wardrobe provided by Oxford Golf, embroidered with both the Old Quarry and Hyatt logos.
The contest will be housed at OxfordGolfSweeps.com. Upon visiting the site, contest entrants are greeted with stunning images of the hotel, golf course and Curacao itself. The contest opens on June 1, and will have bi-monthly drawings, resulting in six winners over the course of one full year.
"The beauty of Curacao and the Old Quarry Golf Course make it one of the top golf vacation destinations in the world, and we are thrilled to be participating in this sweepstakes," said Dave Leveille, President of Oxford Golf. "Our brand stands for the best in golf apparel products, and the Hyatt Regency, Old Quarry Golf Course and the Curacao Tourist Board all believe in providing exceptional experiences to their tourists and guests making this a true partnership.""When choosing an apparel provider for this contest, we wanted the best quality product for our winners," said Jim Bolinger, Golf Manager Old Quarry Golf Course. "I've worked with Oxford Golf for years and have always been impressed with their impeccable customer service, and quality of product, so we know our guests will enjoy their clothing almost as much as the trip itself." Some limitations apply. Please find full contest details and rules here. About Oxford Golf:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV