Exceed (EDS) designs, develops and wholesales footwear, apparel and accessories under the Xidelong brand name. This stock is trading up 7.2% to $2.67 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.40-$2.8152-Week Range: $1.80-$6.02 Volume: 84,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 64,916 From a technical perspective, EDS is continuing to see upside momentum here, after the stock closed back above its 50-day moving average of $2.35 on Thursday. As long as EDS continues to trend above its 50-day with strong upside volume flows, then this stock has a great chance of heading much higher. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 64,916 shares as bullish. At last check, EDS has hit an intraday high of $2.81 and volume is above its three-month average with over 84,000 shares traded. Some potential upside targets are resistance at $3, or its 200-day moving average of $3.72. Keep in mind that a high-volume move or close over $3 will increase the probability of $3.72 getting hit soon. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV