Golden Star Resources
Golden Star Resources (GSS) is an international gold mining and exploration company producing gold in Ghana, West Africa. This stock is trading up 11.3% at $1.18 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.07-$1.1952-Week Range: $0.90-$3.12 Volume: 2.6 million Three-Month Average Volume: 2.5 million >>6 Stocks to Play for Lower Gold Prices From a technical perspective, GSS is skyrocketing today on above-average volume. This move has started to push GSS into breakout territory since the stock is taking out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.11 a share. Traders should continue to look for long-biased trades as long as GSS is trending above $1.11 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 2,515,870 shares as bullish. If we continue to see GSS holding its trend over $1.11, then this stock has a great chance of hitting $1.40 or even its 50-day moving average of $1.49 in the near future. If GSS were then to take out $1.64 with volume it could tag its 200-day at $1.87.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV