Pacific Sunwear California
Pacific Sunwear California (PSUN) is a specialty retailer rooted in the action sports, fashion and music influences of the California lifestyle. This stock is trading up 3.5% to $1.48 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.39-$1.5852-Week Range: $1.11-$3.16 Volume: 400,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 497,794 >>5 Rocket Stocks for a Snapback Rally From a technical perspective, PSUN is moving notably higher here as the stock starts to challenge both its 50-day moving average at $1.49 and its 200-day moving average at $1.58. At last check, PSUN has hit an intraday high of $1.59 and volume is tracking in right below its three-month average action of 497,794 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if PSUN can manage to move or close back above both its 50-day and 200-day, and then break out above some near-term overhead resistance at $1.65 with heavy volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or above 497,794 shares. If we get that action soon, look for PSUN to tag $1.82 or possibly trend above $2.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV