- Highlight is 12 metres grading 5.22g/t gold from 336 metres in drill hole BMDD158 which include 5 metres grading 7.31g/t gold from 341 metres. This is the best result from deep drilling sampling at Buckreef.
- The intersected gold zone is characterized by brecciated quartz vein and strong silica-sericite-carbonate-pyrite alteration.
- The deep drilling program has provided the first opportunity to sample the deep mineralisation at Buckreef and confirmed the width and grade of gold mineralization at depth.
Tanzanian Royalty Reports More Higher Gold Grades Zone At Depth 12m At 5.22g/t Au, Including High Grade And Best Intercept Of 5m @ 7.31g/t Au
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.