Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf Of Investors Of Hughes Telematics, Inc.
Pomerantz Haudek Grossman & Gross LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Hughes Telematics, Inc. (“Hughes Telematics” or the “Company”) (OTCBB: HUTC) (ISIN: US4444862035) concerning the proposed acquisition of Hughes Telematics by Verizon in a cash transaction valued at approximately $612 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Hughes Telematics directors are breaching their fiduciary duties by failing to adequately shop the Company and maximize shareholder value. Under the terms of the agreement, Hughes Telematics shareholders would receive $12.00 in cash per share of Hughes Telematics common stock. However, it is unclear whether the purchase price adequately compensates Hughes Telematics shareholders for the Company’s recent revenue growth.
Hughes Telematics shareholders seeking more information about this acquisition are advised to contact Rebecca Jarmon at email@example.com or 212-661-1100 or 888-476-6529, ext. 314.
The Pomerantz Firm, with offices in New York and Chicago, is acknowledged as one of the premier firms in the areas of corporate, securities, and antitrust class litigation. Founded by the late Abraham L. Pomerantz, known as the dean of the class action bar, the Pomerantz Firm pioneered the field of securities class actions. Today, more than 75 years later, the Pomerantz Firm continues in the tradition he established, fighting for the rights of the victims of securities fraud, breaches of fiduciary duty, and corporate misconduct. The Firm has recovered numerous multimillion-dollar damages awards on behalf of defrauded investors. See www.pomerantzlaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV