Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) announced today the start of the eighth annual Free Fuel 5000 where one lucky driver will win 5,000 gallons of Sunoco fuel. Between now and August, Sunoco will have spotters at thousands of retail locations looking for automobiles sporting the familiar Sunoco: Official Fuel of NASCAR decal. Spotted drivers will win a Sunoco gas card instantly, and will be entered into the grand prize drawing for 5,000 gallons of Sunoco gasoline. In a car that gets at least 20 miles per gallon, that’s enough gasoline to travel 100,000 miles.
“Every year we continue to see the excitement grow, not only from our customers, but also from our retailers," said Drew Kabakoff, Sunoco Brand Manager. “This sweepstakes engages customers, supports our retail partners, and promotes our relationship with NASCAR at the street level.”
Last year, 9,445 people instantly won $10 Sunoco gift cards after being spotted at one of 4,300 participating locations in 21 states and the District of Columbia over the summer.
Sunoco is a leading logistics and retail company. The company owns the general partner interest of Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL), which consists of a 2-percent ownership interest and incentive distribution rights, and owns a 32-percent interest in the Partnership's limited partner units. Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. is an owner and operator of complementary pipeline, terminal and crude oil acquisition and marketing assets. Sunoco also has a network of approximately 4,900 retail locations in 23 states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV