An under-$10 name in the recreational products complex that's trading within range of a major breakout trade is Nautilus (NLS), whose principal business activities include designing, developing, sourcing and marketing cardiovascular and fitness products and related accessories for consumer home use, primarily in the U.S. and Canada. This stock is off to a monster start in 2012 with shares up over 70%.
If you take a look at the chart for Nautilus you'll see that this stock has been uptrending strong for the last six months, with shares soaring from a low of $1.50 to a recent high of $3.10 a share. During that move, shares of Nautilus have been making mostly higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. This stock did experience a selloff recently back below its 50-day moving average of $2.66 a share, but it has since then recovered and is now flirting with a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV