The Zweig Total Return Fund, Inc. Declares Distribution
NEW YORK, June 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Zweig Total Return Fund, Inc. (NYSE: ZTR) announced a monthly distribution of $0.020 per share, payable on June 18, 2012, to shareholders of record on June 11, 2012 (ex-date June 7, 2012).
The distribution represents a cash yield of 7 percent on an annualized basis. Distributions may represent earnings from net investment income, capital gains, excess gains taxable as ordinary income or, if necessary, return of capital. Any portion of the fund's distributions that is a return of capital does not necessarily reflect the fund's investment performance and should not be confused with "yield" or "income." The tax status of the Fund's distributions is determined at the end of the taxable year.
The Zweig closed-end funds are advised by Zweig Advisers LLC. For more information on the Fund, please contact shareholder services at 800.272.2700, by email at email@example.com, or visit us on the web at www.virtus.com.
SOURCE The Zweig Total Return Fund, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV