United Stationers Inc. (NASDAQ: USTR), a leading wholesale distributor of business products, announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer, Cody Phipps and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Fareed Khan are scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Consumer Conference in Nantucket, Massachusetts on June 18, 2012 at noon EDT.
The noon webcast can be accessed at the following internet address:
The audio portion of the webcast can be accessed through the Investor Information section of United Stationers’ website at ir.unitedstationers.com and will be available within 24 hours of the presentation.Company Overview United Stationers Inc. is a leading wholesale distributor of business products, with 2011 net sales of approximately $5.0 billion. The company stocks approximately 100,000 items, including technology products, traditional office products, janitorial and breakroom supplies, office furniture, and industrial supplies. A network of 61 distribution centers allows it to deliver these products to over 25,000 reseller customers. This network, combined with United’s depth and breadth of inventory, enables the company to ship most products overnight to more than 90% of the U.S. and major cities in Mexico. For more information, visit www.unitedstationers.com. United Stationers’ common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol USTR.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV