Biosante Stock Gaps Down On Today's Open (BPAX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Biosante Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq:BPAX) were gapping down Friday morning with an open price 13% lower than Thursday's closing price. The stock closed at 46 cents Thursday and opened today's trading at 40 cents. The average volume for Biosante has been 2.7 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Biosante has a market cap of $54.4 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are down 9.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. BioSante Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, focuses on the development of various products for female sexual health and oncology. TheStreet Ratings rates Biosante as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Biosante Ratings Report. Get more investment ideas from our investment research center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV