URS Corporation (NYSE: URS) today announced that the Company will present at the Credit Suisse Engineering & Construction Conference in New York City on Thursday, June 7, at 8:20 a.m. (EDT). A webcast of the presentation by Martin M. Koffel, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, H. Thomas Hicks, Chief Financial Officer, and William Lingard, President, Oil & Gas Division, and presentation materials, will be available at http://investors.urs.com. Martin Tanzer, Executive Vice President, Marketing, Infrastructure and Environment, and Sam Ramraj, Vice President, Investor Relations will also be in attendance.
|WHAT:||Credit Suisse Engineering & Construction Conference|
|WHEN:||Thursday, June 7, at 8:20 a.m. (EDT)|
|LIVE WEBCAST:||Available at http://investors.urs.com|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV