BOURNE END, England, June 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ZT200™ Series Part of Zebra Strategy to Move Product Portfolio to One That Offers Seamless Enterprise Experience
Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a recognised global leader in technologies that extend real-time visibility into business operations, today announced the release of the ZT200 printer series, a new line of printers intended for light industrial and commercial applications. The new series offers advanced printer integration capabilities and complete device management.
"Zebra's ZT200 series highlights our commitment to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers by providing solutions that will increase productivity and drive efficiency. From the design to the features, these latest offerings address the pain points of our customers while providing them with a reliable platform that can be updated in the field," said Richard Hughes-Rowlands, EMEA Product Manager, Zebra Technologies. "We are excited to offer this series of industrial printers as they are fast, easy to use, and compatible in a multitude of environments, including those with existing printers and systems."The ZT200 tabletop printers allow organisations to improve efficiency in a variety of verticals. Some of the specific uses include:
- Manufacturing - light work-in-process tracking, inventory management
- Transportation & logistics - order picking and packing, shipping and receiving, and compliance labelling
- Retail - warehouse logistics and back-of-store applications
- Healthcare - specimen labelling and pharmacy labelling
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV