COLUMBUS, Ohio, June 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR), a specialty retail apparel chain operating more than 600 stores, today announced that the Company will present at the Piper Jaffray 32nd Annual Consumer Conference, held at the Le Parker Meridien in New York, NY on Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 9:50 am Eastern Daylight Time. Michael Weiss, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer and Paul Dascoli, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation, which will also be webcast live and available for replay for 90 days at www.express.com/investor.
About Express, Inc.:
Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates more than 600 retail stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, in Canada and in Puerto Rico and also distributes its products through the Company's e-commerce website, express.com.
Media Contact: Barbara ColemanCorporate Communications (614) 474-4083 firstname.lastname@example.orgInvestor Contacts:ICR, Inc. Allison Malkin / Anne Rakunas(203) 682-8200 / (310) 954-1113 SOURCE Express, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV