POINT RICHMOND, Calif., June 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: TSPT), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary products that address important therapeutic needs in the field of neuroscience, announced today that Transcept management is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2012 Global Healthcare Conference in New York on June 7, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. ET.
About Transcept Pharmaceuticals
Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of proprietary products that address important therapeutic needs in the field of neuroscience. Intermezzo® (zolpidem tartrate) sublingual tablet C-IV is the first FDA approved Transcept product. Purdue Pharma holds commercialization and development rights for Intermezzo in the United States. Transcept is currently conducting a Phase 2 study of an investigational product, TO-2061, in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. For further information about Transcept, please visit www.transcept.com. For information about Intermezzo, please visit www.IntermezzoRx.com.Contact: Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Greg Mann Sr. Director, Corporate Communications (510) 215-3567 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Transcept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV