Local Corporation (NASDAQ: LOCM), a leading online local media company, today announced its participation in an upcoming investor conference.
The company will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Internet, Media & Publishing Conference being held in New York City on June 19, 2012.
A member of the company’s management team will present at this event. The schedule is subject to change.
About Local CorporationLocal Corporation (NASDAQ:LOCM) is a local media company that specializes in connecting brick-and-mortar businesses with online customers using a variety of innovative digital marketing products including local rich media, local business and product search, mobile, SEO, web hosting, social media and daily deals. The company serves a million consumers a day on the flagship Local.com website, Spreebird.com and a network of over 1,000 regional media sites. To advertise, or for more information, visit: http://www.local.com/ or http://www.localcorporation.com. Local Corporation is a registered trade name of Local.com Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV