American Vanadium Corp. Announces Grant Of Options To Chairman
AMERICAN VANADIUM CORP. (“American Vanadium” or the “Company”) (TSX.V: AVC) (OTC: AVCVF.PK) reports that it granted a total of 75,000 options at the exercise price of $0.70 each to its Chairman of the Board. The stock options are granted pursuant to the Company’s Stock Option Plan, as amended and are for a term of five years from the date of grant.
About American Vanadium Corp.
American Vanadium is currently developing the Gibellini Project, a vanadium deposit located in Nevada, USA. Vanadium is a critical alloying metal used to strengthen steel and is also growing in importance in emerging uses such as mass energy storage and next generation lithium-vanadium batteries. The Company’s Gibellini Project is unique in its design to economically produce vanadium pentoxide for the steel and alloying industries, as well as vanadium electrolyte for the mass storage industry . A positive Feasibility Study and updated National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report on the Gibellini Project have been completed by AMEC E&C Services, Inc. in 2011.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARDBill Radvak, President and CEO NEITHER TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV