WASHINGTON, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Vanda) (NASDAQ: VNDA), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders, today announced that it will hold its 2012 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Thursday, June 14, 2012, in Washington, D.C. The record date for the Annual Meeting is April 20, 2012. Only stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 20, 2012 may vote at the meeting or any adjournment thereof. Vanda's proxy statement and annual report are available at www.proxyvote.com and includes the time and location of the Annual Meeting, as well as a description of the matters to be considered.
ABOUT VANDA PHARMACEUTICALS INC.: Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of products for the treatment of central nervous system disorders. For more on Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc., please visit http://www.vandapharma.com.
Company Contact: Cristina Murphy Senior Communications Manager Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc. (202) 734-3400 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV