Cramer said he's still a fan of Dean Foods, although shares have run up a lot recently, so investors should wait for a pullback.
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer compared the U.S. financial and political systems to those of ailing Europe.
Cramer said that while the U.S. is far from perfect, it does have a central bank that instills confidence and has the tools to combat inflation and deflation when needed. He said that even at our worst, the U.S. never sees rioting in the streets.
In Europe, however, there really are no rules, and Cramer said opinions abound on every issue, so much so that nothing ever gets done. Europe's central banks instill no confidence, he said, and thus no one knows what's going on. Reckless lending continues, failed banks continue to survive and the European Central Bank can't even roll back its own interest rate hikes from just last year.Yes, the U.S. isn't perfect, Cramer concluded, but it's far better than the class warfare that's erupting overseas. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV