NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Higher One Holdings Inc. fell 10.4 percent to $12.71.
Arch Coal Inc. fell 8.2 percent to $6.34.
Buckle Inc. fell 8.1 percent to $39.14.Stillwater Mining Co. fell 6.9 percent to $8.49. San Juan Basin Royalty Trust fell 6.8 percent to $13.78. Terex Corp. fell 6.2 percent to $16.63. Kohl's Corp. fell 6.1 percent to $45.82. Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. fell 6.1 percent to $47.78. Nordstrom Inc. fell 5.8 percent to $47.37. Midstates Petroleum Co. fell 5.8 percent to $14.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV