Delek US Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DK) today announced that CFO Mark Cox will participate in the RBC Capital Markets’ 2012 Global Energy and Power Conference at the Ritz-Carlton in New York on June 4, 2012.
Mr. Cox will also participate in the Stephens’ 2012 Spring Investment Conference at the New York Palace Hotel in New York on June 5, 2012.
A copy of Delek US’ latest investor presentation will be provided at the conferences. An electronic copy of this presentation is currently available in the “Investors” section of the Delek US website at http://www.DelekUS.com.
About Delek US Holdings, Inc.Delek US Holdings, Inc. is an integrated downstream energy business focused on petroleum refining, the wholesale distribution of refined products and convenience store retailing. The refining segment consists of refineries operated in Tyler, Texas and El Dorado, Arkansas with a combined nameplate production capacity of 140,000 barrels per day. The marketing and supply segment markets refined products through a series of owned and third-party product terminals and pipelines. The retail segment supplies fuels and merchandise through a network of approximately 375 company-operated convenience store locations operated under the MAPCO Express®, MAPCO Mart®, East Coast®, Fast Food and Fuel™, Favorite Markets®, Delta Express® and Discount Food Mart™ brand names.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV