- A distribution of the CoffeeCo common stock will be made after market close on June 28, 2012 (the “distribution date”) to our exchange agent on behalf of the Sara Lee shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 14, 2012 (the “record date”).
- Immediately after the distribution of the CoffeeCo common stock, CoffeeCo will pay a $3.00 per share special dividend. The dividend will be paid to CoffeeCo’s shareholders of record as of the time immediately after the distribution of the CoffeeCo common stock, which are the Sara Lee shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date.
- After the distribution of the $3.00 special dividend, CoffeeCo will merge with a subsidiary of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 N.V., the ordinary shares of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will be exchanged for the shares of CoffeeCo common stock and all of the ordinary shares of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 will be distributed to the CoffeeCo shareholders, which are the Sara Lee shareholders of record as of the close of business on the record date.
- Sara Lee shareholders of record on the record date will receive one ordinary share of D.E MASTER BLENDERS 1753 for each share of Sara Lee common stock they hold.
Sara Lee Corp. Board Of Directors Approves Spin-off Of Its International Coffee And Tea Business And Announces Special Cash Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.