TAL International Group, Inc. (the “Company” or “TAL”) (NYSE: TAL), one of the world's largest lessors of intermodal freight containers and chassis, announced today that it will host an investor and analyst meeting on June 13, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. EDT in New York.
The meeting and live Webcast will begin at 10:00 a.m. EDT. An archive of the Webcast will be available one hour after the live Webcast through Friday, June 29, 2012. To access the live Webcast or archive, please visit the Company's Website at www.talinternational.com.
About TAL International Group, Inc.
TAL is one of the world's largest lessors of intermodal freight containers and chassis with 17 offices in 11 countries and approximately 225 third-party container depot facilities in 39 countries. The Company's global operations include the acquisition, leasing, re-leasing and subsequent sale of multiple types of intermodal containers and chassis. TAL's fleet consists of approximately 1,013,000 containers and related equipment representing approximately 1,649,000 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU). This places TAL among the world's largest independent lessors of intermodal containers and chassis as measured by fleet size.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV