NEW YORK, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced that co-chairman and co-chief executive officer, Martin Cohen, and chief financial officer, Matthew S. Stadler, are scheduled to speak at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Smid Cap Conference in Boston, Massachusetts at 3:50 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, June 6, 2012.
A live webcast of the presentation, which includes audio and slides from the conference, will be available on the company's website at www.cohenandsteers.com under "Corporate Info." A replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the presentation for a period of two weeks. The presentation may include forward-looking information, which is subject to the cautionary statements included therein, and will include a discussion of non-GAAP pro forma financial measure items that, to the extent not so qualified during the presentation, are qualified by GAAP reconciliation information included in the presentation materials.
About Cohen & Steers
Founded in 1986, Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment management firm focused on global real estate securities, global listed infrastructure, real assets, large cap value stocks, and preferred securities. The company also manages alternative investment strategies such as hedged real estate securities portfolios and private real estate multimanager strategies for qualified investors. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Brussels, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves institutional and individual investors through a broad range of investment vehicles.SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV