ATLANTA, May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Agilysys, Inc. (Nasdaq: AGYS), a leading developer and marketer of proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality and retail industries, today announced it will release unaudited fiscal 2012 fourth-quarter results after the market closes on Thursday, June 7, 2012. A conference call will be held at 4:30 p.m. ET the same day to review the results. A slide deck, which will be the basis for the review, will accompany the conference call.
To participate, please dial in approximately 10 minutes before the scheduled call using the following information:
Participant Dial-In: (877) 317-6789 (International: 1-412-317-6789) Conference ID: 10014147
A live broadcast of the conference call will be accessible from the Investor Relations page of Agilysys' website, www.agilysys.com. At the conclusion of the call, it will be archived and available for replay on the website for approximately 30 days.About Agilysys Agilysys is a leading developer and marketer of proprietary enterprise software, services and solutions to the hospitality and retail industries. The company specializes in market-leading point-of-sale, property management, inventory and procurement, and mobile and wireless solutions that are designed to streamline operations, improve efficiency and enhance the consumer's experience. Agilysys serves casinos, resorts, hotels, foodservice venues, stadiums, cruise lines, grocery stores, convenience stores, general and specialty retail businesses and partners. Agilysys operates extensively throughout North America, with additional sales and support offices in the United Kingdom, Singapore and Hong Kong. For more information, visit http://www.agilysys.com. Contact: Robb EllisChief Financial OfficerAgilysys, Inc.770-810-7970 Robb.Ellis@agilysys.com SOURCE Agilysys, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV